Management Accounts and Planning Controller
SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic educational organisation in the recruitment of a Management Accounts and Planning Controller. You will be responsible for leading the Trust's Management Accounts team and oversee all aspects of finance planning within the family of schools.
The role will work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO to guide the financial decision making of the Trust and you will be accountable for the overall performance of the management accounting function, including line management thereof, and managing consolidation and planning of forecasts, budgets and long-term strategic plans
- Integrated financial planning cycle responsibility into the consolidated production of Trust 3 year plan. This is externally reported to Education Skills and Funding Agency.
- Work closely with Curriculum Planning to align with Financial and workforce planning
- Joint deputising (alongside Financial Controller) for the CFO where needed.
- Advise on Academies Trust Handbook compliance, obligations, and responsibilities.
- Overseeing the provision of monthly management reports to schools, and Trust consolidated to CFO and ad-hoc reports as required by the CFO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring of the Trust scheme of delegation and all other Trust policies.
- Provide Trust wide consolidated monthly budget and forecast reporting, highlighting risk areas
- Ensure wider school-located finance staff are enabled to deliver high quality services to academies and ensure best practice is preserved within academies.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest,
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.