Management Accountant - Part Time - Hybrid - £35K - Nottingham
Part - Time Management Accountant (25 to 30 hours) - very flexible working pattern
£30-35k pro rata
Potential study support
Role might go full time in the future
SF Recruitment are looking to recruit a part time Management Accountant (25 hours) for an exciting business which has recently been acquired and has exciting growth plans. You will be part of a larger group business. The role offers a very flexible working pattern to suit personal requirements.
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Finance Business Partner. This is a stand alone finance role and is an exciting opportunity to work with the MDs to ensure that the business has the right finance processes in place to support growth.
- Banking - ongoing review of company bank balances, managing electronic bank payments, bank reconciliations
- Book Keeping and Month End - maintenance of cash book, sales ledger, purchase ledger, fixed asset register
- Supplier Statement Reconcilations and issuing Customer Statements
- Credit Control and management of Overdue Debts
- Preparation of trial balance at month end ensuring all appropriate profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations are performed
- Monitoring & analysis of overhead spend against Budget and Prior Year
- Preparation and posting of the monthly salary journal
- Finalising the Month End Trial Balance including Accruals & Prepayments
- Assisting with variance analysis
- Preparation of Vat Returns
- Budget & Forecasting
- Provide input to the 13 week cash flow forecast
- Provide input to the Weekly Flash report
- Processing Expense claims
You will have previous experience of working in an SME environment, with sound knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping and maintaining accounts on an ERP System. You will be enthusiastic, passionate and energetic with excellent communication skills. You will be happy to roll your sleeves up and get the job done, with an ability to work to tight deadlines. Full training will be provided.
This role offers the opportunity for you to grow and develop with as the business grows, as well as the opportunity to move into a central business role.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.