SF Recruitment are pleased to be working with a highly successful Birmingham city centre based service organisation as they look to recruit a Part-Qualified Management Accountant. This is an opportunity for someone studying ACCA or CIMA to continue progressing within a large company going through a lot of change, offering the chance to move up internally as you complete your studies.
As well as a competitive salary in line with market rate you will be given an excellent benefits package including enhanced pension, flexible hybrid working as well as working in stunning offices. The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, have ambition to progress as well as be self motivated and proactive to complete tasks.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, transfers, and intercompany adjustments.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, providing commentary.
- Month end analysis of income & expenditure against budget/forecast
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Cash management - cash forecasts, funding requests and proactive monitoring of cash levels
- Deliver additional ad hoc reports as require
- Continual reviews of processes, systems & controls
- You will be ideally studying ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous experience in a management accounts capacity is essential.
- Personality is key, as this is a close-knit team
- Good Excel skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.