SF Group have recently partnered with a high growth logistics business based in Birmingham who are looking for a hands on Management Accountant on a permanent basis to play a key role in the running of the finance function. Directly reporting into the Company Director you will drive internal controls and management accounts preperation, including providing management reporting for other departments, highlighting areas for improvements and driving cost savings to boost profits.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to learn from a former Finance Director and grow with the business to the number 1 member of finance, with scope to build up a team beneath you.
- Responsible for setting-up and managing the month-end close
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciling transaction reports
- Use QuickBooks reporting to monitor costs patterns
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Setting up payment runs,
- Run monthly management accounts with corrective and proactive approach for reporting
- End to end management of AP and AR functions to drive business performance (supervising two Accounts Assistants)
- Operational costs control with measures
- Experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- IT Literate, with experience with accounting packages
- Mandaring / Cantonese speaker highly advantageous
- AAT Qualified / ACCA or CIMA Studier - QBE will be considered
If this role is of interest please do click apply!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.