SF Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with a rapidly growing engineering company based in the Willenhall area. They are currently recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant in their busy and sociable finance team to provide support to the Financial Controller in a range of day to day accounting and control activities. The successful candidate must have experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be able to work autonomously and accurately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Systems development and stock management
- Implement internal controls and procedures
- Maintain standard costing system
- Financial forecasting
- Preparation and monitoring of KPI's and review of job progress
- Review of Sales Order Process and WIP to ensure invoicing up to date, payments on account correctly treated and all relevant costs transfer to cost of sales
- Supervision of payroll and of all matters relating to PAYE & NI
- Monthly payroll journals, including holiday pay accrual and wages reserve
- Assist in the production of annual budget
- Co-ordinate stock counts
- Review standard and actual cost for any inaccuracies
- Report on margins
- Responsibility for stock verification and valuation
- At least AAT Qualified, ideally studying towards further qualifications or QBE
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.