South Leicestershire - Hybrid Working
Full Time, Permenant
£40,000 - £45,000
SF Recruitment are working with a superb business based in South Leicestershire who are seeking a Management Accountant due to internal promotion. The role is a blend between Financial & Management Accounting and will give the succesful candidate the opportunity to progress & develop. As the Management Accountant you will join a small, well ran finance team & reoport into a supportive Financial Controller. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for leading the month end processes & suppport the transactional finance team. The ideal candiadte will be a Finalist with 3+ years experience (Management Accountant or Financial Accountant) OR a QBE Accountant with a wealth of experience. The ideal Financial Accountant will be a confident, process driven & have strong Excel skills.
Duties of the Management Accountant:
- Managing the preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts, working to a 5 day deadline.
- Ensuring the balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with the yearly financial audit.
- Working with the senior managers around the business to assist them with understanding their P&L.
- KPI reporting and analysis as required.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Funding of vehicle assets.
- Completion of all Office for National Statistics Surveys.
Benefits & Perks:
- Full Time / Permenant - Hybrid working available
- South Leicestershire
- £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme with perks and discounts
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Monthly 'lunch on us' paid for
- Quarterly social events paid for
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.