Monday to Friday days
12 months fixed term - with high pontial to extend
The Engineering & Manufacturing division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for Maintenance Manager, to work for a well-established global food production business, based at their Preston site. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and the successful candidate will have a proven track record as a positive change manager, implementing new training matrix's into existing maintenance teams.
- Lead skills training and development project.
- Identify skills gap areas within the team.
- Monitor the existing culture within the engineering department.
- Identify areas for training improvement and create development plans.
- Create a standardised skills matrix that can be used by the leadership team to implement a sustainable and long term training program.
- Be a maintenance champion
- Educated to HNC or higher within engineering.
- Proven track record as a strong change manager within a maintenance team.
- Ideally experienced within food / FMCG environment.
- Experienced implementing training / skills upgrade programs.
Please apply now to express an interest and a member of the engineering team will contact all successful applicants.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.