4on 4off days only - 6am to 6pm
The Engineering & Manufacturing division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant, to work for a well-established business based at their new state of the art facility in Kettering. Working as part of a team, you will assist with ensuring all plant and equipment downtime is kept to a minimum and building upkeep is maximised through efficient response times, continuous improvements, data acquisition and analysis, whilst maintaining and developing a positive attitude towards costs, quality and health and safety.
- Assist in ensuring the plant remains fully operational.
- Awareness of Production OEE's and strive to make improvements to the OEE's.
- H&S checks and equipment compliant, in place and working.
- Routine maintenance and monitoring of production machinery, and ensure all tasks are carried out and/or recorded in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in projects as and when required.
The Maintenance Assistant will ideally be experienced within a production environment and will have gained hands on maintenance skills, with experience on material handling systems syuch as conveyors a distinct advantage.
Please apply now to express an interest, a member of the team will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 48 hours of applying.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.