Lead Engineer with a background in functional full stack development and a real thought leader in modern development practices is sought on a hybrid basis by a market leading tech company based in the Midlands.
With a rich pedigree of delivering end to end digital solutions for an international client base this Lead Engineer will help shape the future development roadmap of the company's multi award winning platform leading on MVP and proof of concept projects to help deliver technical growth.
In return this Lead Engineer can expect excellent personal development opportunities within a highly dynamic, collaborative environment.
This Lead Engineer based in the Midlands should have most of the following key skills:
- A strong background in functional programming - Go, Python, Elixir etc
- Solid cloud exposure - AWS, GCP etc
- Strong understanding of cloud hosted, serverless architectures
- Experience playing a technical leadership role within engineering teams
- A positive, engaging personality with the resolve to challenge when required
- experience working within a dynamic, fast paced product led business would be really useful
This Lead Engineer based in the Midlands will receive:
- six figure base salary
- bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension & healthcare
- Fast paced, autonomous culture with extensive growth potential
- Regular remuneration reviews
So if you are a Lead Engineer who wants to shape the direction of innovative greenfield projects whilst developing personally please click 'Apply Now' to find out more.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.