Key Account Manager
SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to the team
£55,000 - £60,000 + Car
Remote but must be able to travel to the office for meetings, client visits etc
Role may involve travel to Aberdeen
The roles covers the defense Oil/Gas/Energy sectors - must have an engineering background
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for promoting and selling products and services within an assigned market segment for the defined focus accounts. The AM is responsible for building
relationships with the appointed accounts and potential prospects in order to fill up the opportunity pipeline
- Achieve Sales and Profit target according to the defined goals
- Develop short and long-term strategic sales plans for all assigned customers
- Generate and convert opportunities for target customers
- Pursue sales leads with new and existing customers
- Build customer relationships and strategic partnerships, assess customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Pre-plan and conduct customer visits and establish related action plans
- Ensure timely opportunity and quote follow up
- Track, monitor and work to improve project win rate. Utilize CRM for all project information
- Performs technical consulting and is able to explain and communicate the technical features of our sealing solutions.
- Manage prices, conditions and contract negotiation with the team
- Conducting seminars, customer training and participate in fairs
- Provide market feedback to identify innovation trends in order to further improve our portfolio.
- Support Strategic Planning (S&OP) and follow up
- Drive Sales Excellence activities
- Guarantee full compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures including Quality Procedures
- Guarantee Contract Review (e.g., NDA, QAA)
- Assist with quality related issues
- Assist in management reviews and reports, business reviews and plans
Education / Experience:
type of experience.
- Technical school degree or equivalent (Mechanical Engineering or Technical Education preferred)
- Preferably 2+ years of work experience in engineering and/or sales related field
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.