Junior Quality Engineer
Junior Quality Engineer - precision engineering company. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our clients Quality Team as a Junior Quality Engineer. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the consistency and excellence of our products through effective quality management processes. This role will have elements working with both Wednesbury and Halesowen
Junior Quality Engineer duties include:
- Document Control:
- File and maintain important Quality Management System (QMS) documentation.
- Distribute documentation as required to relevant stakeholders.
- Audit Support:
- Prepare and collate documentation to facilitate both internal and external audits.
- Assist in the internal audit process and support the non-conformance process.
- Supplier Management:
- Support the Purchasing department in maintaining the approved supplier list.
- Complete Supplier Vendor Questionnaires.
- Process Improvement:
- Oversee the returns process through the business management system, monitoring trends for continuous improvement.
- Assist design engineers in managing the revision control process.
- Quality Enhancement:
- Support the team in reducing scrap, rework, and quality escapes.
- Contribute to designing and maintaining packaging specifications.
Junior Quality Engineer:
- Minimum of two years' experience in a quality-related role.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to maintaining high-quality standards
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, permanent days.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.