IT Project Manager
Working with a leading organisation based in Birmingham in their search for a well rounded Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. £50,000 base + 7% pension + excellent holidays. 1-2 days required on site.
The Project Manager will support to deliver a range of projects allocated from across the business. The projects are diverse and wide ranging, the project manager will need to ensure the projects are delivered on time and to budget, working closely with the Programme Manager and other Heads of Function. They are responsible to maintain project plans, risk management, and budget forecasting, as well as project documentation, reporting and monitoring against KPIs.
- Lead the project management activity of assigned workstreams/areas of the business, which adheres to the overall programme delivery methodology.
- Additional activities and deliverables that align to the benefit of the department, area of business, customer/stakeholder and/or assurance of all project activities may also be required
- Provide expertise, advice, and guidance to the workstreams for procurement approval processes, change control, project planning and risk management
- Support the governance requirements including providing monthly reporting updates, presenting at required boards
- Ensure project plans are up to date and communicated, with correct RAG rating and plan to mitigate risks to delivery including slippages
- Provide relevant up to date documentation for quarterly health checks and assurance requirements to support in the delivery of successful outcomes
- Undertake regular budget reviews with workstream leads/heads of departments and finance lead
- Ensure all project risks are reported, mitigated and where not possible, escalate to the appropriate level for solution
- Undertake other activities as require including lessons learned, partner feedback, collaboration events and stakeholder management
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.