IT First Line Support
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a First Line IT Support Engineer to be based with one of their key clients near to Ashbourne. This is a full-time, permanent position to be based in the office working between the hours of 8.30 and 5.30pm. The role is paying £25,000.
The role will be responsible for all 1st Line Support issues. You will be the initial port of call for providing technical support to internal users throughout the business at over 20 locations.
Assistance for any computer hardware or software requirements and can involve anything that is needed to allow the user/location to return to work satisfactorily. There are fantastic development opportunities internally and additional training courses provided.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Main duties will be:
· Monitor, respond and resolve support tickets via helpdesk
· Remotely support users via Teams, Telephone, Remote support tools and face to face
· Creating/Deactivating user accounts
· Third Party Software Troubleshooting and Communication
· VoIP Systems - deployment and support
· Microsoft 365 Configuration
· Hardware setup according to company guidelines
· Travel to all business locations for onsite resolution/installations
· Knowledgeable on the latest computer hardware with an understanding of how computers are configured and built.
· A basic understanding of troubleshooting both software and hardware.
· Experience in providing customer service
· Ability to explain technical jargon to nontechnical users.
· Able to work within a high pressure and busy environment whilst still displaying a high level of professionalism.
· Be punctual, reliable, conscientious and an excellent communicator.
· Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle.
If you have previous 1st Line Support experience, ideally 1-2 years, and you have the drive and ambition to really progress your IT career, then this could be the role for you!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.