Senior Admin Coordinator-Operations/corporate
Inwards Operations Executive
Hybrid £27-28k. 3 days in office
This role will have responsibility for supporting progress on a number of exciting new services and initiatives delivered by Inward Investment team and ensuring that value is delivered and recorded at a local level for Local Authority Shareholders.
Sitting within the Investment Operations and Delivery team of Inward Investment division, the role holder will work in a flexible and proactive manner to collaborate with colleagues across the Inward Investment team to create and deliver value.
Main Responsibilities and Key Activities
- The job holder is expected to be proactive in the role, seeking out efficiencies and improvements to the function that supports the delivery of objectives. This includes efficiencies around operations and processes across Inward Investment.
- Manage the efficient delivery of the Team's key processes, liaising with the Business Support team to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Provide direct administrative and calendar support to the Investment Operations & Delivery Lead, and the wider Investment Operations Team.
- Efficiently and accurately execute all required procurement, to enable successful delivery of all activity within the team's operational plan, whilst remaining mindful of our obligations as a largely public-funded organisation. This includes having an overall understanding of Inward Investment budget and procurement pipeline and being able to translate that to Senior Finance and Procurement Manager when needed.
- Support the Head of Inward Investment and Investment Operations and Delivery Lead with procurement and contract management of sub-contracted delivery partners (including economic development consultants)
- Support Inward Investment Operations Senior Executive in regular monitoring of CRM to identify gaps or missed opportunities for the team, escalating challenges and issues to the Inward Investment Operations and Delivery Lead and/or the Head of Inward Investment.
- Responsible for ensuring that Zoho CRM reflects a comprehensive and accurate record of work undertaken by and its sub-contracted delivery partners in relation to Inward Investment Performance (creation of jobs in the region), all key projects and initiatives for which the role holder has primary coordination responsibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring Department for Business and Trade's CRM system (DataHub) reflects Inward Investment efforts and leading on any DataHub related training.
- Maintain, monitor and check the completion of all relevant project documentation, to ensure that it is compliant with all relevant governance and followed precisely, ensuring that the wider team is compliant (including ITT, ATP and other procurement related documents)
- Provide a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly first point of contact for all inbound enquiries into the business.
- Working alongside the Senior Business Support Executive to coordinate and facilitate engagement between Head of Inward Investment, Investment Operations & Delivery Lead and functional leads.
- Support the Delivery Lead with activity planning and managing a variety of projects related to Inward Investment.
- Create agendas, take actions in meetings, follow up with attendees and support external events as required.
- Lead and ownership on the delivery of administrative support for the wider Investment team, including (but not limited to): Updating the Inward Investment Intranet site, booking travel and
accommodation, registering visitors on the system and providing a meet-and-greet service where required, processing expenses, collating and formatting reports.