Interim Management Accountant
SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic, central Birmingham based organisation who are looking to on board an technically strong and versatile International Management Accountant. This is on an interim basis, initially lasting for around 3 months. This role requires an adaptable individual with strong fundamentals but also a proactive mindset to a add value.
- Preparation of monthly regional reporting packs within prescribed timetable.
- Prepare monthly general ledger journals as required.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for region.
- Detailed analysis and investigation work as required.
- Produce cashflow forecasts and funding requests for regions
- Manage allocated regions bank relationships
- Work within a robust control environment to minimise risk of misstatements
- Create, produce, manage and report upon relevant and meaningful KPI's
- Provide Finance assistance to Regional Offices
- Assist with the annual External Audit and Internal audit as required
- Assist in the production of the local statutory accounts and annual report
- Compliance with regional authorities
- Be aware of changing changes to regional legislation that affects the organisation
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.