Internal Account Manager
The role: Internal Account Manager
Salary: 28 - 40k dependent on experience
Our client, a well-established business that specialises in the design and supply of materials, are looking to recruit two Internal Account Managers to join their Sales Team
As an Internal Account Manager, you will proactively manage and grow sales revenue and margin of a portfolio of clients, to drive customer service excellence and achieve performance KPI's.
You will bring experience, enthusiasm and the confidence to develop our existing client base, and actively support the External Account Manager to maximise new business opportunities.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Manage existing customers, developing and increasing their turnover by the introduction of new product lines.
· To enter all orders from allocated customers and resolve any queries relating to the orders.
· To manage customer quotations internally and monitor progress in conjunction with External Account Manager
· To manage stock in line with customer forecasts to ensure customer demands are met without old or redundant stock.
· Monitor agreed KPI's and identify gaps that need addressing.
· Work with customers to provide the business with detailed product forecasts.
· Proactively call customers to stimulate orders and increase our share of their packaging spend.
You will bring previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate your achievements.
You will have excellent oral and written communication skills, communicating effectively at all levels within the business and with clients.
You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM systems.
You will work to strict deadlines and be driven by a positive work ethic
This role is based at their head office in Bedford, and provides a competitive rewards package, a fantastic working environment, and our client also provides free lunches, with hot meals prepared twice a week.
If you are eager to work with a successful and creative company with ambitious growth plans, and wish to really make your mark and continue to develop your skillset and be part of our journey, please get in touch.