HR Manager - standalone
Standalone HR Manager
Burton upon Trent
Full Time & Permanent
Hybrid working model
Up to £42,000
SF Recruitment are currently supporting our client in Burton who are looking to attract an experienced and hard-working HR Manager with an SME background. You will be responsible for all the day-to-day management of operational HR duties related to employment law compliance, recruitment, all ER, salary management, benefits, equal opportunities compliance and HR and Health & Safety reporting. As a standalone role you will need to be confident to contribute to driving the business forward on the overall people strategy.
Key day to day duties:
- First point of contact for support and guidance on all HR matters
- Monitoring absence and labour turnover
- Maintain productive relationships across the business - internally and externally
- Keep on top of employee files (compliance, employment law, GDPR)
- Work with finance team to support on management of payroll
- Review and manage HR policies & procedures
- Supporting employer brand - to help attract, retain and develop best talent
- Recruitment & onboarding
- H&S checks and maintaining relevant documentation
- Support on training across the business
- Support on all HR data & key performance indicators and be able to monthly report to board level and other meetings as required
- Ad hoc project work
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Electric dreams EV Salary sacrifice scheme
- Perk Box
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for training, development and study support
- Reward and recognition
- Holiday vouchers
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus option to purchase additional leave
Our client are looking for a minimum of 3 years experience at administrator/advisor level within a HR setting. It is essential you have up to date knowledge of employment law. A positive attitude & strong communication is key to succeeding in this role.
Please apply now if you are interested!! My client is looking to interview this week or next.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.