HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
North Nottingham - 4 days on site, 1 day WFH
£40,000-£45,000 & benefits
Full Time & Permanent
SF Recruitment are working exclusively with a SME business based in North Nottingham, help them attract experienced HR professionals either currently at advisor level looking for the jump up to Business Partner level or already at BP level and looking for their next challenge.
This role is standalone and brand new to the business due to growth so be able to run on your own is essential as well be self-motivated and be the 'expert'. This is a full time role working 8-4:30pm Mon-Thurs and then an earlier finish on a Friday, this role is based on site with flexibility of working from home once a week on a set day.
This role is very generalist, supporting on all HR activity across the business with a huge opportunity to really make this role your own! Initially you will be supported by an external HR consultant in the handover which will help you find your feet. Please see below for duties involved in the role:
- Provide first class advice and support to all line manages on all ER
- Coach managers in supporting their teams
- Be responsible for building core relationships across the business from day one
- Lead on all recruitment & onboarding
- Support on all L&D activity
- Be keen to have a focus on early careers development
- Constantly identify areas for improvement
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and reviewed regularly and needed changes are actioned
- Provide weekly and monthly data to the senior leadership team & owners
- Action regular company pay reviews and do gap analysis
- Comply with company health and safety
- Uphold and improve company values
- Define the company people plan - including wellbeing, retention and employee engagement strategy
Our client is looking to attract CIPD Level 5 candidates who have a good level of experience at operating at HRA/HRBP level for some years. They are looking to start interviews as of next week so please apply now if this jumps out as interest to you!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.