Nottingham - hybrid flexible working
Permanent & Full Time (May consider 4 days as FT or PT options)
Up to £52,000 & great benefits package
SF Recruitment are working with a forward thinking & progressive large organisation in Nottingham who are looking to add a BRAND NEW hands on HR Analyst to the business due to ongoing growth, sitting within HR. This role will support the Senior HR members in the management and development of the businesses HR system and benefits portal as well as opportunity to get involved in strategy and road map planning. This role has HUGE opportunity to be able to make a difference, by being able to show your passion for data and be creative with it.
Key duties within the role:
- Support optimising their systems to better meet business requirements - automating processes, increasing efficiency, developing to ensure positive user experience
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop reporting - scheduling & dashboards
- Support change management processes
- Triage and resolve user issues and queries
- Maintain and develop training resources
- Creation of communication plans
- Support on administration and maintenance
Drive and passion are everything for this role, it is important that you have a strong analytical mind with experience in writing reports & dashboards. It is also important you have strong interests and knowledge of statistics and data presentation. Experience in managing/maintaining HRIS is essential.
Please apply now if you are interested in hearing more.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.