HR Administrator - 2 days home working
Job Title: HR Administrator
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire (3 days office based 2 days working from home)
Start Date: ASAP - Happy to work around notice periods
The Commercial Division are currently working with a well-established and local business based in Loughborough to recruit for a HR Administrator. This opportunity is due to business growth and demand, and our client is keen to give somebody the opportunity to kickstart their career within a HR focussed opportunity.
As a HR Administrator, you will report directly into the HR Manager, and support with all Administration and Coordination HR responsibilities.
Daily duties could include:
- Managing the Recruitment process from start to finish - Posting job advertisements, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, through to offers/feedback.
- Ensuring that each step of the recruitment process runs smoothly, and the candidate has an excellent journey/experience.
- Onboarding new employee's - gaining reference checks, processing offer/contractual documentation, creating induction packs.
- Maintaining accurately updated employee records on the shared HR database.
- Pulling performance and absence management reports for Management levels.
- Handling generic enquiries on the HR shared inbox.
- Support with organising company events such as annual and monthly events.
- Ensure policies and procedures are inline with GDPR and Government and Organisation guidelines.
- Some support to the finance department may be included for payroll/timesheet approval.
Our client is seeking somebody to join their team who has a true passion for wanting to build a successful career within Human Resources. It is essential that you have some Administration experience. Ideally you will have some HR or Payroll experience, however, this is not essential.
If you are a true team player, people focussed individual, have strong attention to detail and confident working on your own initiative, we want to hear from you!
If you wish to find out more, or would like to progress an application to the next stage, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, contact the managing consultant, Jade Sheldon on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.