SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic organisation who are looking for a fully remote HR Administrator on a permanent basis. My client is also offering a level 3 CIPD apprenticeship after completing the 6 months probation.
The successful candidate will have 12 months experience working within HR previously
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
Additional benefits: Level 3 CIPD qualification after probationary period
This role is fully remote with occasional visits to sites for HR meetings it could be London, Salford or predominantly West Midlands
- Providing support to the HR team, including onboarding, payroll, leavers and benefits
- Process payroll efficiently liaising with 3rd parties. Using relevant systems to ensure starters are onboarded and leavers are processed in the correct way.
- First point of contact for payroll and HR administration related queries
- Monitor and record employee absence records
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced payroll or HR team
- The ability to be a self-starter and someone that very much wants to grow and develop a career in HR.
- Desire to grow HR career and develop to HR Advisor level