Head of Sales
SF Executive are working with a rapidly growing, exciting, PE-backed SME that provides an executive training/consultancy service to a dynamic range of businesses across the country, including a wide variety of household businesses/brand names. With a head office in Southern Derbyshire, they are seeking to appoint a new Head of Sales to take ownership of the go-to-market strategy while leading both the new business and account management teams.
In this exciting and high-profile role, the Head of Sales will play a pivotal part in driving the organisation's efforts in winning net-new business and gaining greater traction in existing customers. The role will consist of:
Leading and developing a high-performing sales team by retaining top talent and recruiting new, skilled members. You will implement strategies to foster team growth, enhance skills, and maintain high productivity within the team.
Managing Sales Pipeline: Overseeing the current sales pipeline, ensuring effective management and a healthy conversion rate. You will develop strategies to optimise the sales process for efficiency and success.
Expanding current client relationships by focusing on building new business opportunities with existing clients. You will employ innovative approaches to deepen client relationships and identify new avenues for collaboration, ensuring client satisfaction and long-term partnership growth.
Acquisition of new clients by developing and implementing targeted sales strategies to attract and secure new business, expanding the company's market presence and customer base.
The successful candidates will:
- Have demonstrable experience of leading a sales team in a service-based industry, with a focus on repeat business and annual recurring revenue. Ideally, you'll understand the corporate training or apprenticeship levy markets.
- Be a proven sales leader with experience of setting go-to-market strategy for both new business and account management teams.
- Be experienced with inspiring, directing, and delivering success through a sales team.
- Be proactive in solving problems and able to offer creative solutions to senior business leadership.
- Have relevant industry understanding to enable strategic market analysis for expanding market share.
- Be used to working in a collaborative sales team with a team performance-based reward structure.
- Be an initiative-taking self-starter with the ability to take ownership all elements of the sales strategy and function.
- Be able and willing to work in the office 5 days a week (living 'locally' to South Derbyshire).
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.