Head of Finance: Group Costs
I am currently recruiting an exciting Head of Finance position for a private equity backed, high growth services organisation.
My client has enjoyed significant growth through acquisition over the last few years, a journey that has seen them become one of the major players within their market.
As part of the next stage of their evolution they are seeking a high quality qualified accountant to business partner the the group and central costs, working closely with the heads of department for each area.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage Group and central costs
• Develop a cost saving ethos and discipline across key business areas
• Forecast costs and develop best practice
• Manage 1 person
• Drive cost saving and performance improvement initiatives.
• Work closely with procurement team and identify cost saving opportunities
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA). You will have strong Finance Business partnering experience and excellent analytical skills. You will have worked in a large, complex organisation and have experience of delivering cost savings and working with internal business units to drive departmental performance improvement.