Group Financial Controller
SF Executive are partnered with a private equity backed SME in the services sector who are seeking a Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO, you will undertake the following duties.
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts for group to agreed deadlines
- Produce analysis, commentaries and recommendations on above for use at board level, as well as senior and middle management meetings
- Cashflow forecasts and treasury management
- Bank covenant calculations and monitoring
- Manage the group year-end process including, the submission of annual financial statements and coordinate corporation tax returns
- Manage the full annual group external audit and filing of accounts
- Manage the annual budget process and summary analysis and commentaries
- Ensure robust processes and controls are in place to protect company assets and interests
- Oversee statutory returns for VAT, PAYE and LFT
- Provide KPIs and upload to investor portal as and when required
- Credit control policy and debtors' management as directed
- Oversee monthly payroll process
- Oversee annual P11d submission
- Oversee and assist when required on group personal pension scheme
- Assist in annual insurance renewal information gathering
- Manage and assist with banking relationships when required
The successful Group Financial Controller will have the proven ability to challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvement. You will be a team oriented, motivated individual who is eager to be a commercial partner to an organisation. This role is office based with a sensible approach to flexibility.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.