Graduate Developer with a solid academic background and passion for building a career as a full stack Developer is sought by an award winning MedTech scale up based near Birmingham.
Working at the forefront of medical innovation this Graduate Developer will be joining a dynamic, autonomous team that are revolutionizing patent treatment accessibility offering this Graduate Developer a unique opportunity to gain one on one mentorship in a market leading organisation.
This role would suit a recent graduate or junior Developer who is happy to work closely with the Development Director in a support capacity whilst upskilling and learning with a view to stepping into a full stack junior developer role in the near future.
This Graduate Developer based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- A strong academic background in computer science or commercial development experience
- A demonstratable passion for learning your craft
- An outgoing, engaging personality who loves collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent organisational & communication skills (initially this role will be supporting the Development Directors day to day activities so this is a must)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Any .net, C# exposure would be a plus
This Graduate Developer will receive:
- Starting salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Long term remote working once established
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Personal development training scheme
- Clear progression pathway
So if you are a Graduate Developer with the passion for progressing quickly in a hugely exciting growth area please apply now to be considered.
.Net6, C#, web development, stakeholder management, full stack development