Financial Planning & Analysis Controller ( Finance Business Partner)
£50000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Flexible and Hybrid Working (2 days in the office)
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for an FP&A Controller (Finance Business Partner) for a well known international manufacturing/ service business based in Nottingham. It is an exciting time to join this business after the business has been through a transformation project and they are now well placed to start their impressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused accountant with FP&A experience as there is genuine scope for progression and succession planning.
As the FP&A Controller you will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, and business partner to the Operations Director, the Regional Directors, Operations Director and Project Leads. This is a stand alone, but with interaction with the Financial Accounting Team and the Shared Service Centre.
- Business Partnering to the Operations Director, Regional Directors, Service and Project Leads
- Strategic Planning - 3-year plan process and develop other long-term forecasts, including ad hoc analysis
- Budgeting - Lead the budgeting process, ensuring agreement on assumptions, format, and deliverables, and manage the reporting process for the annual budget.
- Forecasting - Coordinate and perform monthly forecasts
- Reporting - Weekly reports, bringing together site and commercial activities as needed.
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent) with commercial acumen and business partnering skills. You will have strong communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders across the business. You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills ideally with previous experience of working in a change/ business transformation environment. You will have strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel to include Excel Modelling.
This is an exciting time to join this business as the business goes through a business transition and this role is pivotal to the future vision and growth of the business. The role offers wide exposure and development and progression for the right person.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for for the next step in your career, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.