£65,000 + Bonus
Full Time & Permanent - Flexible working
SF Recruitment are working with an outstanding SME business who are seeking a Financial Controller to join their team on a full time, permanent basis - The role will report directly to the CFO & play a pivotal part in leading and developing the Finance team, managing the day-to-day accounting operations of the business whilst also driving robust financial controls, commercial efficiencies and implementing consequential changes.
- Manage, mentor and motivate the Finance team
- Leads the preparation and communication of the weekly financial KPIs
- Supervise the preparation and publication of all monthly financial statements to all internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the periodic financial reporting and review of Departmental performances providing challenge, guidance and feedback to all budget holders
- Ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of the annual budgets and quarterly forecast process
- Supervise the preparation of periodic VAT returns
- Oversee the preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Manage the audit process and liaising with external partners
- Lead cash flow management, forecasting and delivery of initiatives to optimise cash flow performance
- Manage the financial risk of the company, working with other SLT members to create risk mitigation plans
- Holds a full qualification in accountancy
- Has excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel & System skills
- Contributes to the functional strategic development
This is an excellent opportunity within a forward thinking & rapidly growing business - This is an opportunity to join a modern & exciting business with a brilliant culture & staff retention record. In return, you will receive a £65,000 + Bonus, Flexible Working, 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays rising to 30 days & A Holiday Purchase Scheme (up to 5 days) along with Staff Discount available!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.