SF Recruitment are working with an exciting distribution business based in Birmingham, for the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
Location: Solihull (Onsite)
This role will combine monthly reporting and accounts as well as quarterly commitments to satisfy internal and external accounting and reporting requirements for the centralised finance team also supporting the wider commercial teams.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts for Group holding, Facilities and other head office managed companies
- Financial analysis and reporting related to all levels of the Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Production of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany queries, recharges and reconciliations
- Quarterly preparation of consolidated results for the automotive division
- Quarterly VAT preparation
- Work with department heads to support on Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, iXBRL tagging and relevant notes
- To assist in the preparation of relevant information and collation of appropriate supporting evidence for the
- Group audit, liaising with the external auditors and colleagues in the business
- Ad hoc support on reporting and projects (both operational and system related)
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- An advanced level of MS Excel ability
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 PA + Benefits
- Hybrid working
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.