Finance Manager £50-60k + Private Health (family cover) + local gov pension scheme - you put in 5%, company 18%, death in service 4 x salary.
Very flexible hours (37.5 hours a week) and hybrid working - ideal is 2/3 days in the office
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a well established and growing business.
The role will report directly into the Finance Director with responsibility for a team of 3.
Our client is keen to attracted a talented Management Accountant, or Project Accountant or Finance Manager who enjoys a broad range of responsibilities.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs
- Daily reporting and development of reporting and controls
- Control and allocation of job costing across all projects/ project analysis
- Monthly payroll preparation for hourly and monthly paid staff
- Day to day assistance and management of Finance team members
- Labour and job costings
- Control, maintenance and reconciliation of nominal ledgers
- intercompany reconciliations
- Oversee Sales and Purchase ledger providing assistance and guidance where necessary
- Submit HMRC returns - VAT, CIS & CT61.
- Manage the cashflow and funding facility
- Accruals, prepayments
- Assist with period end closing and Annual Audit
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA Qualification (or the equivalent), and possessing excellent communication skills. IT wise it would be helpful if you have strong, well developed, MS Excel skills and a knowledge of Sage Payroll is beneficial but not essential.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.