Finance Business Partner
SF Recruitment are currently working with a highly regarded public sector body in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner. The role supports budget managers in the management of their expenditure, ensuring they are effectively planning and forecasting to accurately monitor their budget. They are responsible for providing key analysis and reporting to inform successful decision making.
- Month end preparation and close down
- Budget forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Fixed asset monitoring and reconciliations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with budget manager and other stakeholders
- Budget setting for new financial year
- Allocation of new funding and supporting budget managers to mobilise spending plans
- Year end completion, including accruals, audit preparation
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Finance system administration
- Development and delivery of finance training for the business
- Financial reporting development
- Continuous improvement of processes
- May also involve support for financial control activities, including:
- Financial accounts prep & Year end closedown
- Government data returns preparation and submission
- Support for Accounts Payable and making improvements
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.