Temporary to permanent.
SF Recruitment are working with an exceptional business in Hinckley who are seeking a Finance Assistant to join the business on a temporary basis. You will become part of an outstanding Finance Team with a friendly working environment. This will be a temporary position to begin with but has the potential of turning permanent after a successful temporary period.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking for an immediate starting position with an excellent employer. Previous experience within Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Credit Control is essential to be considered for this vacancy.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller the role will involve the following:
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely manner using SAP
- Communication with suppliers to deal with any arising queries and ensure timely resolution
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations to ensure ledgers are up to date for correct payment runs.
- Liaise closely with team members who administer all payment runs
- Deal with customer invoice disputes to ensure correct resolution and payment
- Assist the credit control team
- Assist the finance manager when required and AD hoc tasks as they arise within the department.
Details of the position & suitable individual:
- Core hours Monday - Thursday 9-5, Fridays 8-4.
- Remote working available
- On-site parking available when in the office
- Willing to go into the office when/if required
- Previous Accounts experience is essential
- Working knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- AAT studier/qualified preferred but not essential.
Only candidates who are immediately available with similar experience can be considered for this position. If you are immediately available and interested in this position please apply with your up to date CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.