SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic housing association based in Birmingham. They are looking to on board a Finance Analyst to their friendly team. The Finance Analyst will be instrumental in the provision of management accounts, forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and a range of other information required for both individual budget holders, including heads of department and executives.
· Proactively analysing the financial data to support FP&A reporting.
· Ad hoc support to the team as and when required with FP&A tasks.
· Supporting the wider business with automation of the financial reporting processes.
· Proactively seek to identify opportunities for process improvements across financial data collection and consolidation, including critically reviewing and helping to deliver change in existing processes, models and deliverables.
· Producing monthly business performance packs/briefing material.
· Reviewing and investigating variances and trends across the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows.
· Supporting with the budgeting and forecasting process, including understanding variances and preparing analysis for senior stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain robust financial models to support budgeting, forecasting and business planning.
· Present findings in an impactful way, though presentations, dashboards etc.
· Presentation of monthly KPI's to board directors.
· Assist/Produce monthly flash and external reports and analysis.
· Provide financial analysis and forecasting.
· Assisting and supporting the Finance Manager in monthly management accounts and other financial reports including budgets, providing accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making.
· Communicating at all levels within the organisation, with the capability to present financial information to non-finance colleagues and teams.
· Assisting in controlling income and expenditure ensuring expenditure is in line with budgets.
· Assist and support with the annual financial audit and external audits.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.