Entry-Level Customer Service Administrator
A well-established business based in Bolton are seeking an experienced Customer Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis, paying £22,000pa. The purpose of the role is to provide outstanding support, by organising and coordinating any installation requirements for customers.
Please note, this role does involve working 1 in every Saturday mornings - you will receive this time back in lieu during the week.
- Liaising directly with customers to establish any needs
- Liaising directly with site managers, housebuilders and retail customers
- Planning any installations requirements, processing any site call offs on the system accordingly
- Answering phone calls and actioning/ directing
- Working in conjunction with other departments
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience working within an office based environment
- An organised and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative
- The ability to prioritise when managing multiple tasks
- Excellent teamwork
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
In return you will receive the following:
- Salary of £22,000pa
- Employee assistance programme
- Friends and family discount
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Great company culture
Interested in this role? Please click apply now in the first instance, and I will be in touch if your application has been successful.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.