Monday to Friday days
The Engineering & Manufacturing division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Engineering Administrator to join an expanding business, to be part of the engineering department at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Derby. You will be part of a new team as the site goes live in 2024!
Scope of role
- Maintain engineering documentation.
- Support with the purchasing of spare parts.
- Spare parts inventory control.
- Collate engineering / production KPI's.
- Arrange service visits for external engineering services.
- Manage the planned preventative maintenance documentation.
- Ensure correct documentation has been filled in (such as work permits) for visiting contractors.
The Engineering Administrator
- Recent administrative experience in a manufacturing / engineering setting.
- Understanding of engineering parts /language.
- Experienced using CMM systems, with SAP being advantageous.
- Confident Microsoft Office user (Word & Excel)
- Strong organisational skills
Please apply now to express an interest and a member of the engineering and manufacturing division will make contact with all suitable candidates to talk through the scope of the role in more detail.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.