E-Learning System Manager
E-Learning System Manager with an in-depth understanding of e-learning technology and demonstrable experience managing LMS's is sought by a market leading PLC based near Birmingham.
With a 100 year pedigree of creating world leading manufacturing solutions this company are using their market leading reputation to pivot into new sectors requiring the up-skilling of employee's.
This has created an opportunity for an established E-Learning System Manager to play a lead role in shaping employee's career journey through personalised, interactive e-learning solutions that facilitates a clear career development and progression pathway within the business.
This role would suit an established E-learning expert with key skills in procuring and managing LMS's who could bring a flexible, adaptable and entrepreneurial attitude to the role and who would thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic working environment.
In return this E-Learning System Manager based near Birmingham can expect an excellent level of autonomy with the opportunity to progress quickly into a lead position as the company expands their global presence into new marketplaces.
This E-Learning System Manager based near Birmingham should have most of the following:
- Experience procuring & managing LMS's
- Ability to work closely with technical stakeholders to successfully implement new e-learning systems
- An in-depth understanding and passion for the e-learning technology space
- Strong technical understanding of e-learning system integrations within multi-site businesses
- Demonstratable experience creating training material and instruction guides (print, video, web)
- Ability to tailor material to both technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Strong business acumen to understand wider business goals of employee engagement strategies
- Strong stakeholder engagement & management skills
- Excellent presentation & communications skills
In return this E-Learning System Manager based near Birmingham will receive the following benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £65,000
- bonus scheme
- Flexible, Hybrid working
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Subsidized wellness package
- Regular salary reviews
- A well-defined career development plan with full training and certifications
So if you are interested in joining an award winning company at an exciting phase of growth and benefit from excellent progression within an autonomous, dynamic working environment then please apply now to be considered.
E-Learning System Manager
Up to £65,000
training, video, instruction guides, presentation, E-Learning, stakeholder engagement, LMS
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.