Customer Solutions Advisor
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join one of our excellent clients based in Burton on Trent. This is a full-time permanent role, that will be responsible for both customer service and administration. The hours for the role are 9-5pm and the role will initially be office based for a full training and probationary period, following this the client do offer both home and office working (with just two days based from the office and the rest from home). You will be joining a fantastic company, surrounded by a great department offering a lovely working culture.
Typical duties will include:
- Providing customer service via phone, email and webchat
- Communicating (both written and verbal) with customers and formulating appropriate responses to customers
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Assisting in discussing products with existing customers
- Accurately process customers payments via credit card transactions
This role is ideal for someone who has previous customer service experience and genuinely has a passion for customer service. You will be working in a very rewarding industry, so you must have the desire to want to go above and beyond. In addition, you must have excellent communication skills that you can adapt to all customers and internal departments alongside a great work ethic and the keenness to really get stuck in!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.