Customer Service Advisors x2
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS X 2
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Service Coordinator.
Our Customer Service team are a business-critical front-line team who offer a wide scope of support to our customers. As part of this team, you will be responsible for taking full ownership and accountability of customer queries through to resolution to ensure we provide an exceptional customer experience.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the administration of a variety of service-related tickets for customers changing requirements, inbound calls offering 1st line support to customers, rectifying common faults, billing queries, and working with a variety of key stakeholders including internal teams and 3rd party suppliers.
- Handling inbound calls from customers relating to queries across our entire product and services portfolio
- Responding promptly to customer tickets and enquiries, faults, billing, complaints and account support.
- Managing customer orders and ensuring timely delivery of products and services
- Offering full account support for some of our customer base.
- Optimising our customer contacts through the upselling of products and services where required by the customer.
- Coordinating with internal teams across the business to resolve customer queries and faults.
- Maintaining accurate customer records and updating our systems accordingly
- Providing customers with product information and first line technical support.
- Maintaining a good understanding of all products across the Enreach product and services portfolio through ongoing training.
Who we're looking for:
- Previous customer service experience in a business-to-business environment. (Experience in telecoms is advantageous but isn't a deal breaker).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, team members, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle customer requests, orders, faults and complaints.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Good time keeping and organisational skills.
- Great attitude and discipline.
- Willing to learn new skills and adapt.
- Customer focussed.
- Willing to help and assist wherever needed.
- Microsoft office experience.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (more for long service)
- Your birthday off
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Life cover
- Perk box - access to hundreds of discounts
- Free fruit
- Holiday Purchasing Scheme
- The ability to develop and progress your career.
- Full on the job training
- Strong social ethos
- Accredited Investors in People organisation
- Part of a high growth and very exciting European wide group, that prides itself on innovation, collaboration and strong customer focus.
Call Nikki 07540 942 901 or send a CV to email@example.com