Customer Service Advisor
SF Recruitment are looking for three customer service advisors to join a fantastic client of ours based in Belper, Derbyshire. This role is a full-time, permanent opportunity working 39.5 hours per week, working rotating shifts between Monday - Sunday. The shifts will be between the following hours Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 8am to 3pm and Sunday 8am - 12pm. This role is paying £23,066 per year with £1500 bonus.
*Please note, this is a typical 5 day working week, therefore if you are requested to work over the weekend, time will be given back to you between Monday - Friday.
The successful candidate will be joining a long-standing team and will benefit from a thorough training and development process! The role itself will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and completing all related administration tasks from order to completion.
Duties will include
- Liaising with customers via phone, email and live chat
- Provide customers with an excellent service
- You will gain an understanding of each customer's situation, spotting potential opportunities to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement
- Work in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
- Work closely with our customers to keep them informed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service and takes pride in delivering the utmost service.
- You should have excellent communication skills alongside basic administration skills and most definitely be willing and open to learn!
- You will need a good understanding of Microsoft applications and web-based platforms.
- Previous call centre experience is desirable however you may come from a previous office-based background, retail or even hospitality but you must be prepared to step into an office-based role and utilise your customer service skills.
- Our client is looking for candidates who have a positive outlook with the determination to succeed.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Can earn up to £1500 bonus each year
- Additional training and qualifications for those who want to enhance their skills
- Employee Assistance programme free vaccinations and eye tests
- Onside subsidised bistro
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social club where you can arrange excursions and win weekly prize draws
- Remote working available only after a 6 month probation period
- Employee benefit hub which offers discounts and cash back incentives
If you are looking to start a career in customer services and feel you have the relevant skills and personality to succeed in this type of environment, then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.