Customer Service Administrator
SF Recruitment is working with a business based in Solihull who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team
Hybrid (But will be office based until fully trained)
Due to continued business growth an exciting opportunity had presented itself within our business for a Scheduling Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager.
This exciting position provides frontline support to our customers and is a vital role within our operations.
This role requires a motivated individual with excellent customer service skills and experience of working with Excel to at least an intermediate level.
- Scheduling inventories for assigned customers in an accurate and timely fashion
- Promoting a high level of service excellence to all customers including building effective working relationships
- Responsible for all Customer Service Centre administration in assigned accounts including producing reports, management information and communication
- Conducting effective working processes to ensure data is used and filed in line with the Data Protection Act and customer confidentiality is respected at all times
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
· Experience working in a Customer Services environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient in Excel and experience of building and managing reports
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Statutory Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4 x Annual Salary
- Group Income Protection
- Company pension scheme with contributions matched up to 6%
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.