Customer Service Administrator
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator based Nottingham.
The role is located in the ideal location for candidates based in Broxtowe, Nuthall, Bulwell and the surrounding areas.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace!
Previous experience within a Customer Service Administration role is essential, ideally within a fast-paced business to business organisation.
Strong administration skills and attention to detail are key to be successful within this role!
- Provide a professional, effective, and efficient customer service response to internal and external customers.
- Maintaining the relevant daily and monthly reports
- Data entry - Excel skills are a must!
- General admin ad hoc tasks within the department
- To provide comprehensive advice, guidance and support to centres and other customers on a range of products and services, as required.
- To verify candidate information, external assessments and exams
- To ensure the effective and efficient control of information and data in line with GDPR requirements.
- To deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- To log, handle and resolve customer complaints effectively and in line with the complaints policy.
- To maintain efficient systems across a range of administrative areas with a high level of accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A self-motivated person, driven to get things done.
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong organisation skills.
- Brilliant communication skills and a great ability to translate plan into action.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- A 'can do' attitude and confident in multitasking.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse information.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
If you think you have the relevant experience please apply online now!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.