My client is a well known business based in Telford. Due to fantastic growth they are now seeking a new member of their Credit Control team. The responsibility of the Credit Controller is to support the business by chasing aged debt, problem solve and find the reasons of non-payment.
- Liaising with customers via phone and email to chase overdue monies
- Maintain accurate records of the collection process
- Allocating payments
- Advising sales team of any customers on stop
- Raising sales invoices / credit notes and Proformas
- Sending statements & invoices to customers
- Reconciling the banks and month end
You will be experienced in the same or a similar role, have excellent communication skills and able to work autonomously within a busy credit team. My client is a well established company in the Telford area with a fun and supportive working environment. Public transport is limited in the area, so the ability to drive is a must. The working hours are 9-5pm Monday- Friday with hybrid working available. The company offers 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and other fantastic benefits. Apply now!