Credit Controller to work in Nuneaton. You will be office based and hours are 8.45am-5.15pm and 9am till 2pm on a Friday.
Job Description :
- Liaising with clients and internal departments in a respectful manner, on a daily basis
- Responsible for contacting customers
- Focus on reducing late payments and bad debt
- Allocating receipts in a diligent and timely manner
- Assisting with the preparation of sales cash receipts
- Taking payments via the telephone
- Responsible for alerting Supervisor where risks of bad debts occur
- Generate relevant paperwork for debts going legal
- Ensuring credit control procedures have been followed with integrity at all times;
- Opening new customer accounts on the system, after completing all necessary checks
- Issuing monthly statements
- Working to targets and debtor days
- Raise credits to resolve Queries
- Good knowledge of spread sheet, V look up etc
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous experience working in credit control
Great communication skills both verbally and electronically .
Ability to work with large volumes in a fast-paced environment, ideally experience of query resolution
Confident, ability to problem solve and challenge where necessary
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.