Credit Control Team Lead
Are you a Senior Credit Controller, Team Lead or Supervisor looking for your next big challenge?
SF are working exclusively with a market leading and state of the art retail business in Birmingham who are looking to grow their credit and finance function. This is a high performing and hard working credit team of 28 who are looking to be over 30 heads by the end of this year. You will lead and develop a team of 10-12 credit controllers, with 2 Senior Credit Controllers in the team to support, reporting into the Head of Credit and wider Senior Management Team.
This role offers amazing benefits including hybrid working, enhanced pension, and up to 20% annual bonus which is paid quarterly.
- Proactively managing escalated queries and liaising with customers regarding overdue payments
- Managing the team that looks after the large corporate accounts, and the live debt, 30-60 days.
- Maintaining accurate records of correspondence with customers
- Weekly/monthly cash collection forecasting
- Liaise with various internal departments in order to resolve customer queries
- Making decisions on credit limits & dealing with the Credit insurers
- Weekly and monthly reporting on cash forecasts, problem accounts, DSO, bad debt provision and any further KPIs the wider business requires.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in training, developing and leading a team
- 5+ years' experience in commercial B2B credit control
- Salesforce system experience is desirable but not essential
- CICM qualified or working towards is desired
- Our credit controllers should be adept at manipulating and understanding data
- A tenacious individual, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
What you'll get in return
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.