Cost Accountant - Swadlincote - £50K - Hybrid
SF Recruitment are working with a client in Swadlincote to recruit a Cost Accountant to join a Manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
Salary up to £50,000
1/2 days working from home
Hours - 8am-4pm/9am-5pm
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Discounted Benefit Platform
25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Assess fixed and variable costs to determine the total cost of manufacturing products.
- Establish standard costs for products and services.
- Update standard costs based on associated expenses and changes in market conditions.
- Analyse organizational data to evaluate rates of labour, depreciation, and overhead, and recommend policy amendments for improved financial outcomes.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures to enhance company cash flow.
- Prepare accurate monthly or quarterly reports for senior management, utilising inventory reserve analyses.
- Submit comprehensive accounting reports to management on a regular basis.
- Guide and support accounting clerical staff by addressing queries and coordinating activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Must have experience in Costing
Part Qualified is desirable - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Proficiency in financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Advanced proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Strong organizational and time management abilities.
Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance standards.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.