Corporate Admin and Facilities Manager
Corporate Admin and Facilities Manager £32020
6 months WV1
Fixed - Office Based
To provide managerial support to the Fund's Clerical Administration Team, responsible for the scanning and indexing of key pension documents supporting the payment of pension benefits to members. To oversee the processes responsible for the scanning and indexing and to consider alternative methods of service delivery to support efficiency in process leading to wider service development review. To provide general office management support to the Fund's facilities team.
1. To lead the operational management of the department developing effective processes and procedures in line with data protection requirements and wider fund processes.
2. Collaborating with colleagues across the wider operational teams, including operations and data, to ensure the correct and efficient indexing of data and information which supports the wider payment of benefits.
3. Provide support to the Benefit Operations and Data Managers to ensure the delivery of key priorities, objectives, and outcomes.
4. Lead key business change and business support activity in creating, delivering, and maintaining a proactive front-line service to the Fund's customers.
5. To make recommendations for service review which achieve the overriding outcomes
6. To provide a professional image to Fund, Council partner organisations and visitors always, in line with excellent customer service standards.
7. To have line management responsibility for the clerical and indexing teams together with the facilities officer.
8. To coordinate the Clerical/ Facilities Team resources to provide an excellent service to Corporate Services and stakeholders. This will ensure that rotas are prepared and managed. Ensuring appropriate support is in place for leave lunchtime, early morning, and late evening - as well as out of hours work.
9. To be customer focused and responsible for communicating with employers, as required, ensuring the Fund obtains the information required to process data, member benefits and options within set timescales
10. Supporting the organisation to achieve a safe and welcome environment for its officers and visitors, working with the facilities officer in support of event delivery and general office management.
11. . To lead with the management of facilities for events hosted at the Fund's offices including large scale events such as Annual General Meeting (AGM), Governing body training, Employer coaching and member workshops. To ensure all facilities are prepared and fit for purpose to host internal and external training events
12. To lead manage and implement the planning and organisation of facilities for internal and external events through the collaborative liaison of internal stakeholders including the events and Systems teams
13. .To act as additional support for visitor management as and when required by the Customer Services Manager during busy periods or when team cover is required etc
14. Continuously reviewing and leading the way in terms of delivering creative solutions for improvements to the service provided frameworks for the team. Actioning any feedback to key stakeholders in a timely way, ensuring the set standards of the frameworks are being adhered to - and ensuring a continuous improvement model is adopted.
15. Ensure effective communication across relevant departments to ensure all are aware of workloads and volumes on the team.
16. To play a key role in developing, supporting, and promoting a culture of continuous improvement and excellent customer service, identifying weaknesses, and ensuring remedial action.
17. Manage and develop employees within the Team using the appropriate performance appraisal process and the creation of personal development plans. Ensuring regular one to one meeting's take place, and appraisals are completed to the People standard.
18. Lead and co-ordinate relevant team meetings, ensuring employees are kept abreast of key information and provide an environment where learning can be shared on a regular basis.
19. Manage the service to ensure it is continually up to date with best practice guidelines, trends, changes, and developments, as well as ensuring the service operates with current legislative requirements.
20. To act in accordance with the Fund and Council's Constitution and other Codes of Conduct.
21. To participate in staff development, appraisal, and training as appropriate, including continuous professional development.
22. To comply with the Funds and Council's agreed policies and procedures including but not limited to Health and Safety, and Equal Opportunities Policies, the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Financial Management Regulations and other relevant Council and Government Regulations, Directives and City-wide priorities.
23. To undertake any other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as directed and appropriate to the grade and role of the post subject to any reasonable adjustments under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 as incorporated into the Equality Act 2010.
24. To participate in the wider development of the service and contribute to service improvement as required.
Call Nikki to hear more on 07540 942 901