CNC Miller. Our client specialises in repairing classic sports cars and are looking for a CNC Programmer setter operator to join them on a permanent basis. This small team of automotive enthusiasts work within a farm in rural Oxfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for precision engineers who have an interest in classic sports cars.
CNC Miller duties include:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Milling machines.
- Programming using Heidenhain controls.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Quality checking your own work using micrometres and callipers.
- Working to strict health & safety standards.
- Working on low volume parts.
CNC Miller requirements:
- Must be able to program, set and operate 4 axis CNC milling machines.
- Must be able to use Heidenhain.
- Must have own transport and drive due to location.
- Must have full right to work in the UK.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, permanent days.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.