Clinical Services Manager
The role: Clinical Services Manager
Salary: up to 40k dependent on experience
Location: Leighton Buzzard
SF Professional Services are currently recruiting for a full-time Clinical Services Manager to work within the Commercial department reporting to the Commercial Manager.
As a Contact Lens Optician with experience in specialist contact lenses, you will utilise your industry knowledge to provide UK & Export clinical advice and technical support, including presenting product details and information, price quotations and delivery details.
You will manage the customer complaints and feedback processes, ensuring all complaints are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and collate and present the complaints and feedback information to the management team.
Provide clinical and technical assistance to the Quality, Regulatory, Marketing and Customer Service departments, including the preparation and upkeep of Clinical Evaluation, Post Market Surveillance Update and Post Market Clinical Follow Up reports.
- Qualified Contact Lens Optician.
- A registered member of the General Optical Council.
- Member of BCLA desirable.
- Experience fitting - Keratoconus and other Specialist Contact Lenses.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Skill in understanding and fitting from topography maps.
- Ability to manage regulatory demands of clinical feedback.
- Ability to influence Medical Device Regulation meetings to obtain and maintain standard.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft programs including Excel.
- Full UK Drivers license.
Key responsibilities and Key accountabilities
- Become the authority on products and promote widely using social media, webinars, videos, podcast, and training sessions.
- Create and develop internal and external product training.
- To offer clinical advice to all Customers.
- Create and facilitate learning tools - CPD and Peer discussions.
- To develop and amend fitting/product guides for new and existing products.
- Creation of articles for magazines on current topics and our products.
- Present, promote and train products to existing and prospective customers.
- Attendance of industry conferences and customer meetings.
- Management and analysis of complaints and clinical feedback, including:
- Logging, evaluating, reporting on, and responding to all complaints from UK & Export Customers
- Data analysis and reporting of returned product looking for trends.
- Identify where operational improvements can be made resulting in a decrease in returned product.
- Maintain close communication with Manufacturing and Quality Assurance departments regarding Customer Feedback.
- Create and maintain regulatory reports in line with Medical Device Regulations.
- To provide clinical and technical input into assessing the potential of new products or innovative ideas under consideration by the company.
- To support new product development via clinical testing/evaluation and technical input into documentation for UKCA & CE marking.
- Assist with clinical trials.
- Maintain up to date information on marketplace trends and update team.
- Supply management with relevant reports to evidence targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in line with service levels.
Interested in this opportunity? I would love to hear from you
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.