Job Title: Buyer
Contract: Full Time, Permanent - Office Based
Location: Hamilton, Leicestershire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
The Procurement Division at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join their manufacturing client who is a family run organisation based in the North of Leicestershire.
As the Buyer, you will manage all of the inhouse Procurement responsibilities and report directly into the Managing Director.
Daily responsibilities could include:
- Raising and processing company orders.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers across the UK & EU.
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis.
- Managing lead times on deliveries.
- Stock management across the warehouse.
- Reducing costs when it comes to sourcing high quality goods and organising couriers.
- Working closely alongside the finance manager to ensure customer accounts/invoices are maintained updated and paid on time.
- Ensuring all reporting and documentation is maintained updated for internal auditing purposes.
- Occasionally delegate procurement administration duties to the Administrative assistant.
The successful Buyer, will have experience with the above tasks and be confident managing their own workload within agreed timeframes.
What is essential is that you have:
- A strong understanding of procurement and logistics processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation experience.
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy in your work.
- Experience in sourcing products and suppliers.
- IT Literate.
CIPS study support is available should you wish to carry out these studies after successful completion of your probationary period.
Should you wish to find out more, or progress an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.