Full Time, Permanent
Braunstone, Leicestershire, LE3
£36,000 - £40,000
The Procurement Division at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join their client based in Braunstone, Leicestershire. This position is due to expansion plans as a business and also expanding their product ranges into new markets.
As a Buyer, you will report directly into the Procurement Manager, and be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end purchasing and stock related activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building excellent supplier relationships and attending regular supplier/client meetings to ensure service levels are maximised and introduce and onboard new product lines.
- Order management - maintaining effective lead times, negotiating prices and reviewing quality.
- Complete regular supplier auditing to seek continuous improvement opportunities.
- Review, analyse and interpret various reports.
- Ensuring the MRP remains accurately updated across all departments.
- Sourcing, negotiating and onboarding key suppliers who can meet high quality product demands.
The successful Buyer, will have experience with the above responsibilities and be looking to take further ownership within their next role. It is key that you are comfortable and confident building strong business relationships at all levels, as you will take a lead on managing many supplier and vendor relationships and be the face of the procurement process.
Additional experience required:
- Strong attention to detail when maintaining supplier, stock and reporting documentation.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding business and market trends.
- Ideally CIPS qualified (not essential).
Should you wish to find out more, progress an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.