SF Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer for our Nottingham based client. This is a 12 month FTC Role but could lead to other opportunities within the business!
This is a full-time role with a hybrid working pattern with 2 days working from home. The client would also consider 4 day working . The salary for this role is up to £32,000 depending upon experience. As this role is a contract role it is important you are available immediately or on short notice!
Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the purchasing of raw material. To be considered for this role it is essential you have previous procurement experience and are used to working in a fast paced environment. You will need to have excellent communication skills as it will be essential for you to build relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts and help drive cost down. This is a really exciting new role and the client is looking for somebody who can come and hit the ground running with a confident, proactive attitude with a genuine excitement for procurement!
- Place PO's
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive pricing and terms
- Identify reliable suppliers and maintain a qualified vendor list
- Maintain accurate data on internal business systems
- Experience within a Procurement function -
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use initiative, working autonomously to identify opportunities and challenge existing processes
- Strong analytical skills to develop and present compelling business cases around new suppliers to stakeholders
- Quick decision-making abilities to navigate procurement scenarios
- Excellent communication skills for effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
In return the company can offer a fantastic working environment with continued professional development opportunities along with
- Discount vouchers
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Wellbeing events
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2 work scheme
Along with many other benefits!
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today for further details
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.